2016 was a big year in sales and marketing. In order of popularity, here's a collection of our most-read posts from the last 12 months:
- How NOT To Sell Via LinkedIn
- Stop Training Sales People in Using LinkedIn!
- Buyers Now Buy Differently - Learn How to Conquer the Disruption!
- Disruptive Selling FAQs
- 14 B2B Content Marketing Facts and What They Mean for Your Business
- 10 Reasons You Suck at B2B Selling - and How to Improve
- New Marketing™ - How to Engage Buyers Earlier and Prosper
- What disruptive selling can do for your sales pipeline
- How to Construct the Best Sales Methodology
- Should Your Employer Fear Your Killer LinkedIn Profile?
- 5 Reasons Why Social Selling Sells the Way Buyers Want to Buy
- 3 Topics for your Next Sales Kickoff
- How to Outrank God on Google
- How to Align Sales & Marketing with the New Buyer’s Journey
- New research from LinkedIn - it's about sales, not the platform!
We hope you enjoy catching up on some of the above articles you might have missed from last year.
Over to you
What were some of your favourite articles and insights from 2016? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.